"No such interface supported" + Log could not be created in SMTP Server
While configuring SMTP server, I got the errors while clicking on Current Sessions. That error is “No Such Interface supported.”
Looking at that in detail and some blogs, I found that there are 2 problems:
1) Log is not created in SMTP log folder
2) We could not view current session as we got the error message “No Such Interface supported.”
Both problem is resolved by taking following steps:
1) Go to Server Manager and Install ODBC Logging module (You can search on net how to install Role Services Feature)
2) Stop and Start SMTP Server service. Enable logging in SMTP server.
3) connect SMTP server by telnet
4) Now, see if log is created in the respected log folder. If not, you can try the command to flush the log buffer
netsh http flush logbuffer
5) See if now log is created. It must be there. Else god will help you :).
Now for another part, you need to register the following dll.
Stop and Start SMTP Service.
And, Voila the message is gone. If not, then Nobody can help you. Format the PC and install new OS. Just kidding guys. Enjoy!!! :P.