The default settings of IE9 has only 5 last visited websites and that sometimes irritates user as they could not select website that we visit daily. It looks something like this:
If we want to view this list fully, we need to change following settings:
Goto IE9 > Internet Options > Content Tab > AutoComplete and uncheck all the items below address bar. Keep addressbar checked.
That’s it!!!. It will show entire list of site.
Good Source of outlook addins
I dont have problem in installing 2010, 5 month ago. It smoothly installed. But I had problem in installing 2010 yesterday. It was very very slow and opening screens after 2 min. And it is such a slow, I could not install it. I have searched at lot of places but no solutions was given but lately found following article which has worked for me.
Just creating registry dword as shown in article smooth installation:
I have problem installing SP1 as well as MVC 3 RTM.
Following is the kind of error which I was getting in installation.
[6/18/2011, 16:23:41]Launching CreateProcess with command line = VS10-KB2483190-x86.exe /q /norestart
[6/18/2011, 16:23:46]k:\temp\ext27692\VS10-KB2483190-x86.exe – Exe installer does not provide a log file name
[6/18/2011, 16:23:46]Exe (k:\temp\ext27692\VS10-KB2483190-x86.exe) failed with 0x8007066a – The upgrade cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade. .
[6/18/2011, 16:23:46]PerformOperation on exe returned exit code 1642 (translates to HRESULT = 0x8007066a)
I repair/reinstall VS 2010 so that I can install VS2010 SP1.
For MVC, I followed following article:-
Change the method’s message name using WebMethodAttribute or change the type’s root element using the XmlRootAttribute."
We have just received the error when we tried to return a type which contains Response behind it.
We have webmethod, UpdateStatus and we have following signature
Public Function UpdateStatus(….) as UpdateStatusResponse
But it gives us above exception when I try it using URL to access the service. Then after some debugging and googling, I found that, .NET uses internal class that uses UpdateStatusResponse. If I change the name to UpdateStatusResult and error gone